do you mods ever log on and approve posts?

Moderator: Mod Squad

86f250straight6

do you mods ever log on and approve posts?

Post #1 by 86f250straight6 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:56 pm

sorry for posting this here, but I'm not even allowed to send a pm yet so this is my next option. I'm trying to participate in the discussions here, as well as ask a few questions of my own but you guys haven't approved anything I've posted in almost 9 hours... I'm not a spammer nor am i posting anything inappropriate (that I am aware of) so what gives? by the time my replies get approved the threads will be old news...
I'm trying to build a truck that I can't break :bang:

rbohm
Assistant Admin

Re: do you mods ever log on and approve posts?

Post #2 by rbohm » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:04 am

yes we do log on and approve posts all the time. sometimes it takes a while though for posts to get approved, remember we also have lives to deal with. we cannot be on this forum 24/7. we also have other duties as well, such as monitoring the forums and weeding out posts that dont belong, or are duplicates.

i wish one day that people would realize that moderators and administrators are not just another forum member. sorry if this sounds harsh, but we have to learn to relax and go with the flow.
64 falcon
66 mustang
05 grand marquis

my mind is aglow with whiriling
transient nodes of thought
careening through a cosmic vapor
of invention

wsa111
FSP Moderator

Re: do you mods ever log on and approve posts?

Post #3 by wsa111 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Sir, as rbohm stated us mods approve & disapprove posts everyday. I just disapproved a post from someone who sells athletic apparel.
If its automotive related & would be of benefit to members of the forum i always approve them.
Welcome to the forum, we always need good members.
67 mustang,C-4, with mod. 80 hd, custom 500 cfm carb with annular boosters, hooker headers, dual exh.-X pipe, flowmaster mufflers, duraspark II dist. with MSD-6AL. Engine 205" .030" over with offset ground crank & 1.65 roller rockers. 9.5 comp., Isky 262 cam.
2003 Ford Lightning daily driver. Recurving Distributors. billythedistributorman@live.com