Offenhauser Triple Manifold

Moderator: Mod Squad

sivadmatt99

Offenhauser Triple Manifold

Post #1 by sivadmatt99 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Im looking for one of the round intake type. For a 144-200.
Even if it's just the aluminum adapter I am interested.
Thanks matt

kywoodwrkr

Re: Offenhauser Triple Manifold

Post #2 by kywoodwrkr » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:00 am

Matt,
May have what you are looking for.
I had some Falcons and obtained the log adapter and three carbs to rebuild for it.
Friend lost his house and my garage space so lost engines etc. was able to sell Falcons.
Just now found the new site and have no clue when I originally joined, hope to see something alng the way which will indicate this.
Do not know ins and outs of rules(guess I should search out and read maybe yes?) so will just respond here for now.
Thanks.
Dave

sivadmatt99

Post #3 by sivadmatt99 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:30 am

kywoodwrkr wrote:Matt,
May have what you are looking for.
I had some Falcons and obtained the log adapter and three carbs to rebuild for it.
Friend lost his house and my garage space so lost engines etc. was able to sell Falcons.
Just now found the new site and have no clue when I originally joined, hope to see something alng the way which will indicate this.
Do not know ins and outs of rules(guess I should search out and read maybe yes?) so will just respond here for now.
Thanks.
Dave

Dave can you post a picture? Im interested but there are three different versions of the Offenhauser intake.
Matt

kywoodwrkr

Post #4 by kywoodwrkr » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:06 pm

I can take pictures no problem.
Will have to review my surroundings and see what it takes to post picture(s) though.
I'll try and get list numbers on the carburetors as well.
We have local car show in center of town on third saturday of month.
Was going to 'display' things outside our bookstore and see about selling, was in Myrtle Beach on last date.
Have a '90 F150, 300 CI, I'm going to try and resurrect. Was my father's so has sentimental value.
Looks like I'm in weeds here.
Having cataract surgery Tuesday morning so will endeavor to get picture(s) after that.
Till then, thanks.
Dave