T5 swap parts, Bell, Adapter, Custom Dual Friction clutch, flywheel etc

Moderator: Mod Squad

66Sprint6

T5 swap parts, Bell, Adapter, Custom Dual Friction clutch, flywheel etc

Post #1 by 66Sprint6 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Hey guys!

Selling my T5 swap parts.
67 Bellhousing w/ California Pony Cars adapter ($250)
9" flat flywheel-Resurfaced and new ring gear installed ($100)
Custom dual friction clutch, pressure plate resurfaced and tested. Stock pedal feel but plenty of grip even with my turbo setup. ($200)
Both clutch and flywheel have 500ish miles on them since they were resurfaced/rebuilt
Reinforced Z bar, mounts and custom, adjustable rods with heims ends. (pics later) ($200)

Package deal Comes with block plate, new fork, boot and greaseable throwout bearing as well. Pretty much everything needed to put a T5 behind your small six outside of the trans mount and if your an auto car, get a pilot bearing from any auto parts store and some pedals and your set!

Shipping will be a pain but I would be happy to box it up nice and tight in one box and try to keep prices low. Im asking $600 locally as a package deal, all parts included, will try to get an idea on if I could possibly include shipping in that price. If your close to me and would like to meet up, Ide happily work a deal! Located in Middle TN.

Matt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"ITS A SIX!!!!!"