Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40,
mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry
rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad

<<< New Site Update >>>

1961 Falcon Fordor For Sale

Moderator: Mod Squad

19Fordor61

1961 Falcon Fordor For Sale

Post #1 by 19Fordor61 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:26 am

I'm sadly letting go of my '61 sedan due to losing my shop space and having too many projects. I love this car and love driving it but just don't have the space anymore to follow through with my restoration and engine build plans.

The car is very stock and fairly original, no major modifications cosmetically or mechanically. Stock drivetrain: 144ci engine, 3-spd column shift, original wheels. The interior is 80% redone with new upholstery, headliner and knobs. I replaced the door panel material but recovered with the original vinyl (old cardboard ones were warped), as well as replacing the foot well kick panels and masonite trunk panels.

Mechanically, everything works well and the car starts up right away every time. I upgraded to a dual master cylinder and replaced all the soft brake lines as well as some bad hard lines. Original drums all around but they are properly adjusted and stop well. I also redid all the rear suspension bushings and some of the front but the front remains incomplete.

I have a list of things I've done that I'm happy to provide if you're interested, just didn't want to put up a huge long post now.

Asking $5700 but am flexible on the price. I'm located in San Francisco, CA, so feel free to message me to set up a time to come look in person. Local pickup only, or you arrange shipping.

Thanks for looking! :beer:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
-Jeremy
1961 Falcon Fordor Sedan
San Francisco, CA

bmbm40

Re: 1961 Falcon Fordor For Sale

Post #2 by bmbm40 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Nice falcon looks good. Good luck with the sale.
66 Bronco-1970 250, NV3550, DSII, 4 turn ps, uncut, 1" bl, 2.5" sl, front disc, twin stick D 20, 30 x 9.50
NEXT- direct mount 1.08 on D8 head, power brakes, rear limited slip, 3G, electric fan, electric upgrades, custom curved DSII, header, 31" tires

New guy? Get the Falcon Performance Handbook and Ford six high performance parts from https://vintageinlines.com