Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40, mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry, rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad, drag-200stang, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, Jimmys61falcon, rjonah, Sooshi, Robert92867, Invectivus

PLEASE TEST ON http://dev.fordsix.com

<<<***PLEASE READ*** New Site Update >>>

240/300 For Sale...unfortunately

Moderator: Mod Squad

WyoStude

240/300 For Sale...unfortunately

Post #1 by WyoStude » Thu May 14, 2020 3:07 pm

Hey guys -

I am going to have to part with my 300 build...sad day.

Here's the basic rundown:
- out of a 1969 econoline
- 240 head/block,etc. 300 crank
- harland sharp roller rockers
- all new guts
- deck planed/shave head
- mild port/polish
- Isky 280 hyd cam (p/n: 331280; will handle up to 750 cfm carb)

It has been sitting for awhile but I scoped it the other day and everything is still in great shape, no rust or signs that it was done a while back. I have rotated everything a few times and kept it fairly well oiled and covered over the years.

I was originally going to run triple sidedrafts with a T5 manual. This means I have some other stuff that could go with the motor like:
- T5 bellhousing (all cleaned up and painted)
- misc parts like clutch fork, cable, etc.
- new Zoom clutch (in the box)
- new flywheel (in the box)

I also have a set of exhaust flanges to make your own headers that I will throw in. I have one set that is my own design that I will probably hang onto but the other set is from ebay so you may have seen them before.

Finally, I have an extremely hard to find Clifford triple sidedraft intake. I don't really feel like parting with it and as far as the motor goes it is NOT included. You are welcome to try talking me out of it but don't be surprised if I stand firm on that one.

Everything is located in Cheyenne, WY. Also have stuff listed on craigslist so I will try to keep everything updated between.

PM me for more details, price, and pictures. Thanks