Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40, mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry, rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad, drag-200stang, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, Jimmys61falcon, rjonah, Sooshi, Robert92867, Invectivus

PLEASE TEST ON http://dev.fordsix.com

<<<***PLEASE READ*** New Site Update >>>

1953 Ford 215 - Dual Intake & Exhaust Manifolds!

Moderator: Mod Squad

craigtone

1953 Ford 215 - Dual Intake & Exhaust Manifolds!

Post #1 by craigtone » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:00 pm

1953 Ford 215 w/3-spd out of a 1953 Ford Mainline. Engine only has 90k original miles! Runs great! I have added an Offy dual intake with Holley glass bowls. Linkage is set-up and sync'd properly. Barker high lift rockers on intake valves. I also have a custom exhaust manifold with dual outlets with the 4/2 split. I was told this trick by a local hotrodder from that era. He said it was a very unique sound and they could recognize it from miles away. I also have a 4-speed OD trans from a Merc that is available too if we need to sweeten the pot.

Most of the money is in the intake, so let's start at $999 and go from there.

I am open to trades also as I plan on a carb'd 302 (preferably HO roller block) and AOD trans. Would also settle for a 5.0L EFI/AOD combo.

Located in Holland, MI. Engine is still in car if you want to hear it run. E-mail me for pics at craig4tone@att.net since I can't attach anything.
1953 Ford Mainline Tudor - 215, Offy dual intake, Barker HiLifts, 90k Miles and STILL RUNNING!