flex plate

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 am

flex plate

Post #1 by Galaxie500 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:31 pm

I an looking for the flex plate that goes between the motor and blots against the flywheel for my 1963 galaxie 500 with a 223 inline 6 and the cruise-o-matic automatic transmission if any could point me in the direction of finding one that would be great

Registered User
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:49 am
Location: slowdeatha,Tx

Re: flex plate

Post #2 by chero1369 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Do you mean a block plate?A flexplate holds the starter gear for an automatic,if you have a flywheel,it's a manual tranny.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest