Charlotte NC Cancer Fundraiser

Moderator: Mod Squad

Turbo_B

Charlotte NC Cancer Fundraiser

Post #1 by Turbo_B » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Guys,

I have been a little absent from the forum recently after selling the Turbo F150. I wanted to drop in and ask for your support this year as I participate in a bicycle ride to raise money for Cancer treatment and patient support. This year the event will take place on July 28th and 29th.

24 Hours of Booty is a proud local partner of the Levine Cancer Institute. Other programs funded include the Brain Tumor Fund of the Carolinas, Keep Pounding Fund, GoJenGo Foundation, Wind River Cancer Wellness Retreats and a scholarship at Queens University for students affected by cancer.

Nationally, 24 Hours of Booty is a proud partner of the LIVESTRONG Foundation, which believes that in the battle with cancer, unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything. The LIVESTRONG Foundation assists cancer patients and their families with insurance challenges, treatment concerns, emotional support, fertility preservation and clinical trials, all at no cost.

Thanks for visiting. Help me support 24 Hours of Booty by making a donation. The process is fast, easy, and secure.

If you can't make a donation at this point, help me reach my goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter! Or, even better, send an e-mail to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to my page!

Thanks so much for your support!

Link to My Fundraising page

1969 MGB - Bored, cam'd, aluminum head, MSEFI, turbo charged and intercooled at 10.5psi
1989 F150 - Stockish rebuild, Comp Cam, Megasquirt, turbo charged and intercooled at 14psi