Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40, mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry, rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad, drag-200stang, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, Jimmys61falcon, rjonah, Sooshi, Robert92867, Invectivus

PLEASE TEST ON http://dev.fordsix.com

<<<***PLEASE READ*** New Site Update >>>

Bad ass harley logo i made today

Moderator: Mod Squad

brandoncw

Bad ass harley logo i made today

Post #1 by brandoncw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:18 pm

My dad is a big harley fan. I had to come up with something for this christmas as a gift. I seen a clip art picture of this harley logo with an eagle head and feathers. I uploaded it to the cnc machine and spent hours tweaking it until i was happy. None of the lettering wanted to cooperate with me so i just cut them out and drew up my own using the original picture as a reference. After i cut out the design i had the idea to cut a blank to go behind it. I used a orange for the background and black for the top. Riveted them together and i couldnt be happier with how it turned out. Let me know what you think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skilled labor isn't cheap, Cheap labor isn't skilled.

bubba22349
Global Moderator

Re: Bad ass harley logo i made today

Post #2 by bubba22349 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:41 am

:beer: That looks great! :thumbup: :nod:
Even a bad day Drag Racing is still better than a good day at work!

Current project is a 1988 John Deere 420 Garden Tractor I need a few small parts to get it fixed, plus some cosmetic items, maybe a few attachments, if you happen to have or know of JD 420 parts would welcome the help!

My Ex-Inline 6 Fleet 1954 Customline 223 3 speed with O/D, 1963 Fairlane project drag car with BB6, 1977 Maverick 250 with C4, 1994 F-150 a 300 with 5 speed.

woodbutcher
VIP Member

Post #3 by woodbutcher » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:06 pm

:beer: Very nice.Dad should be most happy.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo
"People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election".
Otto von Bismarck

brandoncw

Post #4 by brandoncw » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:36 pm

woodbutcher wrote::beer: Very nice.Dad should be most happy.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo
bubba22349 wrote::beer: That looks great! :thumbup: :nod:

Thanks. It took a good bit of time to get it done. I wish i could make them to sell. Take them to all the biker bars around and sell em 75 a piece all day long. Unfortunately there are legal issues with harley davidson if i did that. With free stainless steel sheets and the long life of hypertherm powermax consumables the only real cost is in $5 rattle cans lol
Skilled labor isn't cheap, Cheap labor isn't skilled.