Anyone want to see a Chevy picture, some assembly required.

A

Anonymous

Enclosed are pictures of my new build.... some one on this forum emailed me some pics of similar installations, but I can't remember who it was......
if you want to see what the heck, simply click the link.:eek:
Any questions let me know....
http://www.geocities.com/grand_admrl_thrawn/

Whether it's Chevy or Ford, I appreciate what you're doing. I didn't know the Elky came with a six. Propane and turbo... I love it. Nice job.

It didn't..... if you wanted a six you got a 200 ci v6....I wanted an inline. So I put a boat motor in it. :eek:
Thanks for your encouragement

Way,Wayyyy,C-O-O-L 8) :cool: :nod: :wrench: :wow: :smash: :beer: :mrgreen: (y) :party: :shockin: :mrgreen: :eek: ....I LOVE IT!! From a forum member who herself has just as many Chevy-6's(& AMC-6's,& Mopar Slant-6's,& I-H's...)as well as Ford-6's,you did a great job! I also noticed the GM Blue-Green,as opposed to the typical Ch**y Orange ;) . Very nice/well done Mr. 'PDL.' OO6./The-X-Or-Six!

Actually its OMC blue paint for boats, wanted to keep with that theme "What the heck is that?!" you know?
8)

You're one of the baddest gangsters GM let loose from the joint man!

This has to be me fave sleeper of all time! Would be nice to pull up to the infamous Buick cousin and have a blast...

Back