Diesel Inliner.

chrome_plastic_lug_nut_covers.gif

I now have about 80% of these given to me by a supplier. ;) :D
Just need to work out how to make my own glove box catch and I am ready to finish the LPG etc for registration.

I tried to post some more photos of the fitted caps but it did not work. The F4 did a short Highway trip the other day and went very well. Still waiting to get an LPG compliance plate fitted.

Finally........ :party: I got an LPG complaince plate fitted today. Next an Engineers report and a Roadworthy and Registration. :D

The LPG rebate is still like :deadhorse:

shmoozo":1kz867vl said:
By the way, for anybody who is as curious as I was about the expression "LPG compliance plate" and what it means to a fellow looking to run propane as an automotive fuel in Australia, I found the following pdf file that explains it in some detail.

Vehicle Standards Information for Vehicle Owners & Operators in New South Wales, No. 14, LPG Fuelled Vehicles

The compliance plate is just to show the LPG has been fitted correctly and according to the regulations. :D

Very well done and documented. "OMC" refers to Evinrude and Johnson Marine engines which are based on automotive and truck engines.
Good Luck
rikard

I wish I could report more information but I am now dealing with my Engineer so as to register the F4. Again held up by red tape with the LPG system :cry: :devilish:

I am still working my way towards registration with an Engineer. All looks good at the present.
Truck made its DEBUT over the weekend here at the Castlemaine Rod Run - 75 Years of the 1933 / 34 Ford. I had the 1923 T Roadster at the Show & Shine then late in the morning took it home and came back in the F4.

Cool23":2rodzymu said:
... I had the 1923 T Roadster at the Show & Shine then late in the morning took it home and came back in the F4.

Which one drew the bigger crowd? (As if there is any real doubt ... )

8)

shmoozo":dbukimfp said:
Cool23":dbukimfp said:
... I had the 1923 T Roadster at the Show & Shine then late in the morning took it home and came back in the F4.

Which one drew the bigger crowd? (As if there is any real doubt ... )

8)

Obviously the F4 drew a big crowd when it arrived, but I can still say the T Roadster still turns heads with the inline 6 - 170 Pursuit motor. The T was well photographed on the Saturday morning before I made the swap to the F4. :D it will be great when I can get the two to an event at the same time or for that matter all three vehicles, given they have similar paint schemes.

Cool23

I have heard "inline 6 - 170 Pursuit motor" several time but have no info as to what is meant. Please enlighten me.

69.5mav

shmoozo":1gcbc8ud said:
Conner is pretty good with that camera. And only 7 years old?

Incredible.

Yes, :D Found out after I posted the link he is a grandson on one of the Castlemaine Rod Club members.

I should be informing you next week the project is finished. Noise test and gassing of the Air Con tomorrow then a Roadworthy and once I have my Engineers report I will register it hopefully next week. :D

OK, noise test is done a super quiet (for a Diesel) 92db and the aircon has been gassed. I think the system could make ice it blows that cold. :D Roadworthy will be done next week.

Cool23":49t5kkpn said:
OK, noise test is done a super quiet (for a Diesel) 92db and the aircon has been gassed. I think the system could make ice it blows that cold. :D Roadworthy will be done next week.

I sense a short road trip coming up ... with pictures, yes?

:)

Hey, here's an idea. Get that kid Conner to come along (with one of his parents, of course) and get him a simple camera to take pictures of the truck from various angles wherever you stop. Maybe pick a kid-friendly destination like an ice cream stand with a big parking lot near some beach or in a scenic area. I bet he'd love it and his short stature will make the truck look huge (and thus extra special cool) in the resulting images.

:)

The only road trip planned at present will be to front up for my registration. :D other than that I will be cleaning it getting ready to show it and see it featured in a few magazines. Hopefully, November I may take it to an event.

Roadworthy and brake test have been done today all I need now is the final engineers report to complete it and I can register the F4.

Back