PA - Folsom - Pat's Transmissions

AzCoupe

1K+
Departed Member
argo":2eqlzvp5 said:
I'll post it, because if it's not appropriate, I can always remove it. Until I moved to Southern Delaware, I dealt exclusively with Pat's Transmissions in Folsom PA, because they are an excellent shop. I used to refer my side-job customers to them when they needed transmission work after their warranty had expired, and almost all the dealers and many private garages in the Delaware County / Southeastern Philadelphia area would sublet non-warranty transmission repairs and overhauls to them as well. They are fantastic people to deal with, and they stand behind their work unconditionally. The best part of all however, is that while they are not the cheapest, they are price competitive, and they are clearly the best from a product standpoint. In fact, even though they are 120 miles from where I now live, I still deal with them whenever possible. I will load a tranny onto my truck and haul it to them because of their excelence. I would urge anyone in the Greater Philadelphia area to look into using them. They will not disappoint you.

Contact Info:

Pat's Transmissions
101 Swarthmore Avenue
Folsom, PA 19033

Phone: 610-586-4800
Hours of Operation:
7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

http://patstrans.com/

Back