Inline Six Chevy Engine from South America......pictures !

A

Anonymous

Hello y'all inliners....

It's a pleasure to send two pictures for y'all inline six Chevy lovers and the Ford ones. Displayed here is a Chevy 6 Hot Street Engine built by our Machine Shop down here in Brasil - S. America. I hope you enjoy it very much. Keep up the good work!

Thanks in advance, :)

292Inlinesix
Brasil - South America

fb7e1e0f.jpg

fb7e1e07.jpg

[/img]

Hi addo...moderator,

From reading your reply I' ve seen you live in Sidney - Australia, therefore the Car in which you are asking me to know this motor should be installed into, its name is Chevrolet Opala ! I guess you don't know that but to have an idea of it, it looks like a Chevy Nova '68 and up made by General Motors - USA Chevrolet Division. Thanks for looking. Keep us inline... :D

292Inlinesix
Brasil - South America

Very nice. I like the Velocity stacks too. Good luck with it! :D :D :D 006.

im just thinking of starting a GM inline six build up for another mud racer. And that is the motor of my dreams!

ah-huh, and its got the very best carbs for a six, triplw IDA Webers. Keep everthing else stock if you have to, but GET THOSE CARBS!!!

i heard tell that the 292 was built with three compression rings for heavy duty use, anyone able to shed any light on my poor addled brain?

........ no response
hrmmmm....
c'mon people, shed some light on this for me, and can ya tell me what the specs are?

Back