Diesel Inliner.

:beer: Hi Cool23.Of all the trucks shown,I still think that yours was the best looking of the bunch.Thanks for the great video.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

80broncoman":3iys897m said:
looked very nice. ther was something green and odd at 3.32 point on the video.

I swear i think some of the trucks i saw in that video were NOT right hand drive?? like the Ford aeromax

I think you refer to the Forward Control British Truck in Green and Yellow and I think it is a Leyland. The only left hand drive vehicles here in trucks would be dual control meaning sterring on both sides and that would not be so in the truck you refer to. A lot of the Jap trucks can be dual control.

woodbutcher":3iys897m said:
:beer: Hi Cool23.Of all the trucks shown,I still think that yours was the best looking of the bunch.Thanks for the great video.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

Thank you.

Cool23":yvtnxvds said:
80broncoman":yvtnxvds said:
looked very nice. ther was something green and odd at 3.32 point on the video.

I swear i think some of the trucks i saw in that video were NOT right hand drive?? like the Ford aeromax

I think you refer to the Forward Control British Truck in Green and Yellow and I think it is a Leyland. The only left hand drive vehicles here in trucks would be dual control meaning sterring on both sides and that would not be so in the truck you refer to. A lot of the Jap trucks can be dual control.

I can see that getting interesting with a husband/wife driving team :nod: :nod:

80broncoman":h06ab99f said:
I can see that getting interesting with a husband/wife driving team :nod: :nod:

Puts new ideas to sleeping at the wheel when you think of something like that. :shock:

Nice one Cool
there is a 1951 International up here in Brisbane doing the rounds
of shows it has the small Cummins as well
not sure of which one but looks like
a late model 250 I used to drive one in a Louisville L 8000
good luck with the truck
castlemain yes know it
lived in Maryborough many moons ago
the only thing that Castlemain and I have in common now
is beer XXXX made by Castlemain breweries
John

lastfairlane":1nw5ocnp said:
Nice one Cool
there is a 1951 International up here in Brisbane doing the rounds
of shows it has the small Cummins as well
not sure of which one but looks like
a late model 250 I used to drive one in a Louisville L 8000
good luck with the truck
castlemain yes know it
lived in Maryborough many moons ago
the only thing that Castlemain and I have in common now
is beer XXXX made by Castlemain breweries
John

(y) :D Thank you. I wonder what Cummins it has in it ? Sounds interesting.
I have heard from a few people I know within Cummins that some of my ideas have since been copied.
May I correct you on the spelling of Castlemaine :beer:

http://www.macsshortbread.com.au/ind...gift-tins.html

194_hot-rod-truck.jpg

WOW.....I did not believe this would become a collectors item so quickly.

I am presently building a new workshop or I should say extending the present one. If you know the Garage Journal Forum (sister forum to the HAMB) look it up on that site.

:roll: :unsure: Air Con system has dropped all the gas refrigerant again. This time I will have to get it filled with nitrogen to find the leak. :devilish:

About ready to test the Air Con system for the 5th time with Nitrogen. One of those things I can not do myself as you have to have qualifications to do this. Shows you need to choose wisely who makes up and installs for you. The same firm let me down on a few other things as well.
I have had to re crimp and replace fittings in the whole system.

On a more cheerful note http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7X1u8n5Ppg about the 3 min 45 mark you can see the truck leaving the Castlemaine Truck show this year (2013).

Finally the F4 has been re released on the Biscuit tin. Was so popular last time.

194_hot-rod-truck.jpg

Cool23":dpd9yyms said:
About ready to test the Air Con system for the 5th time with Nitrogen. One of those things I can not do myself as you have to have qualifications to do this. Shows you need to choose wisely who makes up and installs for you. The same firm let me down on a few other things as well.
I have had to re crimp and replace fittings in the whole system.

On a more cheerful note http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7X1u8n5Ppg about the 3 min 45 mark you can see the truck leaving the Castlemaine Truck show this year (2013).

You mean nitrogen is a controlled substance in OZ? I'd think they would let you test it, make the repairs then let the other guys charge it.

80broncoman":3cvmg525 said:
You mean nitrogen is a controlled substance in OZ? I'd think they would let you test it, make the repairs then let the other guys charge it.

Yes Nitrogen is the best way to test an Air Con system for a leak and no it is not controlled. I could do the test myself but then I have no further use for a bottle of Nitrogen as that is the only controlling factor. Easier to let those qualified test it and find the leaks then I just do the hard work.

5th test will be tomorrow now. Hopefully we can then re gas it. :)

Working again at last. Can only blame poor workmanship by the qualified ( :devilish: Seriously is he qualified) installer.

Also of interest both tow vehicles for that trailer are inline 6 powered as the other vehicle I use is the 1969 International 4x4 truck.

Back