Diesel Inliner.

redxm":2dyudi5t said:
Nice Photos.

Photographer was due today to do the feature. It has been wet here earlier in the week so a clean up was late happening. Once I got into the cleaning I found some one had removed (stolen :devilish: ) nut covers so the photo shoot has been delayed :cry: .So today (Sunday) I have to meet with the fellow that supplied me with these nut covers and replace all that have been removed. These will be glued on again but this time I may look for a stronger glue ;) .

Edited Note: I used Loctite Superflex last time and will use it again. Looks like some pressure was put on the guard to remove the covers.

Another issue now to resolve. The LPG system appears to be stuck in limp home mode. Company that made it has gone and no support or diagnostic equipment can be found. Possibly time for a rebuild. :unsure:

Started pulling the LPG off as I can not find any support for the ECU system. LPG tank will get fitted to my other truck later.

With the LPG system off I am now waiting to hear from Australian Custom Trucks Magazine as they wish to do a feature.

Well the feature has come out in the magazine today. Australian Custom Trucks Issue 6. Sadly the image I am trying to post is too big.

AustralianCustomTrucks1341515103.jpg

Feature also contains photos of my XP Falcon and the T Roadster with the inline six. In another part of the magazine my International Truck is photographed at the local truck show so in all I have 4 vehicles in the one magazine.

Broken something in the overdrive and it will not get out of low range. Looks like it will have to come out for closer inspection.
Just when we have the Street Rod Nationals happening just up the road my truck will be stopping in the Garage :cry: .

https://www.asrfnationals2017.com/ I will still attend as I have a trade site and after all 1400 entrants will make for a great event.

I was asked to take the T Roadster with the inline six as part of the nostalgia display but without the Truck I am not going to get it there.

Well I have not broken something in the overdrive but have an electrical fault. Yet to determine now what has failed. The sad thing is getting parts for a US Gear Overdrive is not easy given they are no longer made.

:( Oh>Now that`s a definite oh fudge moment.Wishing you the best for finding what you need,and getting back on the road again.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

woodbutcher":2yll23ny said:
:( Oh>Now that`s a definite oh fudge moment.Wishing you the best for finding what you need,and getting back on the road again.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

We have found some one with the parts and just waiting on confirmation from them.

:beer: Hope all goes well and you get that beauty back on the road again. Good luck :nod:

Back