Quick preview!

CNC-Dude

1K+
VIP
Approved Vendor
Supporter 2018
I figure that most of you here that know me also know my capabilities and offerings to the inline community. I just recently finished up (2)patternmaking and casting projects for 2 different intake manifolds for some GM engines, and now would like to begin making several items for the Ford 240/300 engines. Mainly a variety of intakes for carbs and performance oriented EFI's as well as a couple of other parts such as finned valve covers and some side covers. I also take requests, so don't be afraid to throw other things out there that you might like to see available. Of course everyone wants a Cross Flow head, but i'm concerned now with just products the average working man can acquire and not break his pocketbook.

CHEVY 153 4 CYLINDER SIDEDRAFT WEBER:
Marshall%20Weber4_zpsaksbhbnl.jpg

CHEVY 250/292 6 CYLINDER SIDEDRAFT WEBER:
Marshall%20Weber6A_zpsbzwq0lkt.jpg

Marshall%20Weber4B_zpseaietlfg.jpg

3D MODEL I CREATED AND MADE MY CASTING PATTERNS FROM:
weber%20prototype%20%20real%20deal%204cyla_zpswzdsrsz3.jpg

weber4cylrealdeal_zpspfd1lfqu.jpg

very nice stuff.
I would like to see a stainless steel turbo manifold for the 200 that's similar to the one I have on my Cummins.
4640011md2.jpg

SPA in Brazil makes a cast iron turbo manifold for the Chevy 6 engine. Not quite as high end as a stainless one but at least a lesser expensive alternative I could offer. Maybe offer one with a T03 and T04 flange.

Thanks Soldmy66! I have a lot of things planned for the Ford 6's, and I hope they are as awesome as what you've already seen here so far.

:shock: holly crap looks great keep up the awsome sauce!! Can't wait I'm siked to see something like this with my hx35 I have sitting on my shelf in my 88 f150

:beer: Hi CNCDude.That is some sweet looking stuff.Thanks for posting.Just being nosy,but will you perhaps sometime do any intake manifolds of the Offy type for the 300-6?
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

Since Photobucket has updated its costs and downgraded its 3rd party sharing policy......

Twin Weber 153 cubic inch Chevy II L4

Triple Weber 250/292 cubic inch Chevy L6

The basic core

Back