NEW Chinese 1100's !!

I am so hurt.....

Wouldn't you like 200 cfm at 3"Hg
bigger 1.69" throttle
and a 1.31" venturi
and well over 120 hp net capable YFA Carter knockoffs

for 85 bucks?

There is a reason why the 1101's aren't being made....

the Chinese made Carter YFA 300 carb would have its a$$ in CFM, power, and its ability to fit in a triple carb Offy intake manifold like JD's.

http://viyoutube.com/video/Msck2ZSK-Qk/ ... %20mustang.
http://viyoutube.com/video/2i-Lnph9thc/ ... %20mustang

The Autolite 1100 and 1101 are very limited in what you can do with them

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=77110
The cheap YFA Carter carbs are now imported Chinese. Frankenstang got his in 2014, when they were 170 US. Now, they are 85 dollars if you look. They have inferior plastic, and a unified design, BUT the basics are all there.

Now, the advantage is that they can take pre-feedback 1968-1981 metering rods and have an MCS blank off plate.

Or the two step feedback metering rods and an O2 senor driven MCS to control air fuel ratio, just like EFi.

They are supposed to interface with these following 9 features

1 EGR
2 AIR Check Valve
3 Electric "Pulloff" Choke
4 ISC (Feedback, VOTM or Idel Solenoid, non feedback)
5 Not described
6 Choke Pulloff (Aplication of Hand Vacuum to disengage the choke quickly when warm)
7 TPS (Throttle Postion Sensor)
8 MCS (Mixture Control Solenid)
9 Fuel filter

Yeah that's right X. I almost forgot about the Chinese YFA non feedback. That surely takes the place of any variant of an 1101. And then there's the Chinese 2100's, I haven't read much good about them yet, some mostly bad. Mixed blessing indeed, if they are good carbs and take a standard rebuild kit wtf. It's getting hard to find good carbs that don't need shaft bushings are generally worn out and or, in the case of 1100's, warped tops. $90 for a good running new carb is great, but if it's crapola you're only out $90? :| $205 for an 1100? I don't know, but I bet the price will come down.

I don't know if I should :beer: or :banghead:

I really want to :beer:

$90 for a good running new carb is great, but if it's crapola you're only out $90?

That's exactly what I mean. If it's from China, you have an even money bet that the milling is to original spec. And if you need to adjust something, add or remove a nut or shaft, you have to wonder if it is metric or inch. In my experience, with Chinese milling, it is neither. Unless they have some real quality control. And that's a crap shot too.

All I really wanna know is

who is

and why does she charge 80 dollars extra to have her name over my favorite U$85 1-bbl Carter carb?

I thought she was "an actress and producer, Runner Up Best Actress in Red Navel , and known for Crash and Burn (2015), Secret Valentine (2016) and Recoil (2017)".

"Reviews are good so far."
Any 1 know somebody runnin one?
How do they like em?

Oh man this could be like lucky month...first I score an entire 289/C4 '65 Rancho Deluxef for five bills, but now THIS! I've been wanting to get rid of my 2bbl and return my 200cid to 1bbl and that "$85" YFA looks pretty good although

1] I don't see them for quite that cheap
2] would they work with my vac-0-matic distributor??

Seems like less than the price of a reubild kit and an auto choke for a $150 1100 core....me like?

Howdy again Raf:

Man, you're all over this place. No, the YF clones will not be compatible with your Load-o-Matic distributor. The last time I looked for a rebuild kit for an 1100 it was $47.

The clone YFs may be a good deal. We have yet to hear of one of ours jumping in and using one.

Adios, David

chad":54e4lo91 said:
"Reviews are good so far."
Any 1 know somebody runnin one?
How do they like em?

Yes,
super4ord, a member here…

EDIT:
o0OPPppsss - he's got the China YF, sorry (so hopeful)
:oops:
:(

CZLN6":fkyep3ct said:
Howdy again Raf:

Man, you're all over this place. No, the YF clones will not be compatible with your Load-o-Matic distributor. The last time I looked for a rebuild kit for an 1100 it was $47.

The clone YFs may be a good deal. We have yet to hear of one of ours jumping in and using one.

Adios, David

I'm not averse to ditching the Crap-o-matic, I have a box with the parts to do the distro upgrade I snagged off an f150....could be time to pull the trigger, but now I'm seeing the weber 2v conversion and stroking my chinny-chin-chin...so many options, so little time!

Pick what turns you on, rafaelb and everyone.

Vintage Inlines bakcs up the Weber carbs 100% too. The extra cost is an excellent insurance policy.
The details I give are visual, just that there's a crap load of detail as well.

Its like sheet music....the Zappa's Black Page of info and notes. If your a muso, you'll know less is more.....it doesn't have to be a YFA or 1100 or 2-bbl Holley or 2 bbl Weber...there are those Daytona carbs, and they are fully adjustable Holley 1904 knock offs.

If metering rods and jetting is as exciting as an @nn@| spazm....my sympathy. Just find Carb posts people other then me have commented on....LOL....

Google is your friend. Just link and ask questions if your visual.

I'm a feminist at heart, and don't wanna objectify ladies, but I'll buy ten YFA's for the normall U$140 dollar each asking price

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SherryB ... .26.qLlrlv

if half goes to Sherry Berg....http://theatrewashington.org/content/ta ... herry-berg.

SherryBergWeb.jpg

Don't tell her 6 ft 5 boyfriend Vaughn....

or my wife...

I've seen em individually for 68.85...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Car ... 3.7.1pCBiM

4get Vaughn,
may B Sherry's 6ft 5...

Back