Took the Mustang to the track....

now I C how U got that 80s/'90s scoop U put in an earlier thread workin.
Thanks.

[image]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7Yj4jWsZRemfS7zV3LEylXlxPAgPeAbI4FdrndgOOnCiWJMybh40H_pR6stqeI-9ZVu_NEZJbl76N7L2wV4PnYVZ6PCFnT-zsQwarNTTnXAyggBIGLl0hxe68nCsIofN5qNlJqVeky2Ik6uJhI-FW1CxCgvnbFMwl4WCFFFf5EzDBqiq_xzREnJXtELiOLJInUndaVAZHtc3JyTrgcc9tYyfSXbOOIKZuuG-3G6YwQpY_-nASXsliibjCF9qZEh-zYjUnV_QVXM-9sVW59Tl9C73Midt7SayCjyd4KTlcIxF8yxPgNJu-Tt1k22UtHMjkRBtkyqiBG9AkrqBI8RCyArGg7epNF45LubjGjnd-SsXXg5bKLgMTHO6V2BzpS9-Z2yehU9VERwrRlxg7Nwup1LFfv4Nxc0vAABW-ZgsKN6yKNDlPL0p1R6WPYKeUgdn9Bg7-QUz5T_QsI6PpjA58p-eb1Os0MZHW8T03vAoGRVpjkPS-OGt4hXP7jMIc3MosW2fP_MJGZGPSiG19eTIg-aZFnc0JH2K1lMrAL43qYK5Q_qV6Qf-LWEvx-mIL4rKPGXuJxErRHKXpzqYOyyFd8MhBOaMA1aiDdc4AhnP54Exq6mhJP8mSMzWn2m72DckHkS9hBQnwDa-qwlDDjVRai46P3EblG_E=w497-h662-no[/image]

After you click again to get it full screen you have to right click and "open image in new tab" then use the link in that tab.

R U the 1 who said "I use an oil catch can on my PCV."
If not, how 'clean'/flow-thru is it?
Some mention a lill oil clogging (the way it looks 2 me in ur pic)
Thnx~

chad":bbc8kqha said:
R U the 1 who said "I use an oil catch can on my PCV."
If not, how 'clean'/flow-thru is it?
Some mention a lill oil clogging (the way it looks 2 me in ur pic)
Thnx~

I run an air/oil separator (you can see it next to the radiator on the passenger side). That with some epoxied moroso sheet metal baffles in the valve cover keeps it controlled. I honestly see maybe a drop or two of oil in the catch can over 2k-3k miles. Works great.

And also, thanks everyone for the compliments. I really enjoy coming here and have learned a lot in the time that I've had my car. I wouldn't be having as much fun with the car if it wasn't for all of you.

no, I don't C nuttin, but I'ma blind ol man. lol

"...epoxied moroso sheet metal baffles..."
oh yeah, I remember ur (piece ofa) thread now.
Thnx for the post-back.

Back