Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2018 Contributors:
StarDiero75, curts56, DannyG, B RON CO, wsa111, Captainslow42, falconcritter
Econoline, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, 95FordFleetside, turbo6, Max_Effort, WorldChampGramp
cr_bobcat, C.S.Designs, pmuller9, gus91326, rwbrooks50, rocklord, drag-200stang, Big64my79Effie, CNC-Dude, gb500

2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240

Unknown->> S.Wickett, D.Blaine - Please PM me (1966Mustang) and lemme know who you are!

Topeka, KS Miller Precision Machine

Moderator: Mod Squad

BigBlue94

Topeka, KS Miller Precision Machine

Post #1 by BigBlue94 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Recently had my 300 rebuilt by Dustin Miller. He is the owner and only employee of Miller Precision Machine, in North Topeka, KS. He's a drag racer and can build pretty much any engine from a SBC to a big rig Cummins diesel to a turboed and sleeved 4banger. His work has even been mentioned in a few of the popular magazines.

He is not fast (read, only employee), but does quality work. He was constantly in touch and very organized. His estimate was spot on, and no gimmick charges. All processes were documented and listed out, including clearances and ring gaps.

He likes to let you buy your own parts, so he doesn't have to mark them up. Still though, I let him buy most of the small parts like pushrods, bearings, springs, etc.

I found him by searching local engine builders, and liked what he had to show. He was very meticulous, and that showed in his work. His shop was also nearly spotless, and the clean room was indeed spotless.

Unless it's a strictly racing engine, he does warrant his work.
1985 Bronco. 300-6, NP435, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker and tru-trac, 4" lift, and 37" swamper tires. 300 has a 4bbl and headers.