Headers with turbo adapter

krico123

I have been recently looking to see if i can find any headers for a my inline 6 with a turbo flange on it but i cant find anything but i have seen this image http://www.ckdesign-inc.com/images/Turbo/Manifold3.JPG
But they dont sell it anymore so i was wondering if anyone knows of headers that i could buy with a turbo adapter or do i have to make the headers myself
Thanks Kyle

krico123":2bx9hdmn said:
I have been recently looking to see if i can find any headers for a my inline 6 with a turbo flange on it but i cant find anything but i have seen this image http://www.ckdesign-inc.com/images/Turbo/Manifold3.JPG
But they dont sell it anymore so i was wondering if anyone knows of headers that i could buy with a turbo adapter or do i have to make the headers myself
Thanks Kyle

you must make your own. i have a turbo 200 and everything is custom on it

mFJAydG.jpg

CfyvqgB.jpg

lVJOjX9.jpg

that is just the darn coolest little mustang.....

and I dint even enjoy cars, but that one tugs at me a bit.

64 200 ranchero":107j31jx said:
That mustang looks fast!
haha not really only 5psi rn will go to 10 this summer. just bought a new ford explorer rear end with posi, rear disk brake, 3.73 gears, and its 8.8. should make it accelerate alot faster

sdiesel":3ujmobmm said:

thanks. i have a instagram if you want to keep up with the build. its @thatblue_67stang

thatblue_67stang":2857faeh said:
sdiesel":2857faeh said:

thanks. i have a instagram if you want to keep up with the build. its @thatblue_67stang

hey dude , I'm currently shopping for a fuel reg with boost ref.. do you have a part number for the one you got ? im struggling to find one that suits the pressure differential I need. its either too low or too high. I read in a post you re running a Holley 4-25psi? do you recommend I go to an electronic fuel pump ? I was planning on using the existing mech. pump..

thx

dawhite64":3trcu0ux said:
thatblue_67stang":3trcu0ux said:
sdiesel":3trcu0ux said:

hey dude , I'm currently shopping for a fuel reg with boost ref.. do you have a part number for the one you got ? im struggling to find one that suits the pressure differential I need. its either too low or too high. I read in a post you re running a Holley 4-25psi? do you recommend I go to an electronic fuel pump ? I was planning on using the existing mech. pump..

thx

for the price of a cheap electronic pump u wont get the same security from a mechanical pump. to much to go wrong. get a cheap pump and here is the fuel regulator
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/hly-12-880

hope this helps

dawhite64":3nq2u77i said:
thatblue_67stang":3nq2u77i said:
sdiesel":3nq2u77i said:

thx

also if you have a instram message me on mine. its posted above

thatblue_67stang":nex7sgwo said:
dawhite64":nex7sgwo said:
thatblue_67stang":nex7sgwo said:

thx

right on thx.. what psi are you running and how much boost ?

dawhite64":aahgz6eu said:
thatblue_67stang":aahgz6eu said:
dawhite64":aahgz6eu said:

thx

right on thx.. what psi are you running and how much boost ?

About 5psi rn going to 10 this summer

This is the setup I made for my 300 with the ego manifolds.

Attachments

• 20190531_171835.jpg
    20190531_171835.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 132
  • 20190531_171812.jpg
    20190531_171812.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 133
I'm using a HD exhaust manifold with a J-bend.

IMG_2563.JPG

Back