Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2018 Contributors:
StarDiero75, curts56, DannyG, B RON CO, wsa111, Captainslow42, falconcritter
Econoline, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, 95FordFleetside, turbo6, Max_Effort, WorldChampGramp
cr_bobcat, C.S.Designs, pmuller9, gus91326, rwbrooks50, rocklord, drag-200stang, Big64my79Effie, CNC-Dude, gb500

2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40,
mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry

Unknown->> M.Ketterer, T.Smith, J.Myers, P.McIntire - Please PM me (1966Mustang) and lemme know who you are!

New life

Moderator: Mod Squad

85Hooptie

New life

Post #1 by 85Hooptie » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Just finished installing a few upgrades to the 85 Hooptie. Removed the stock intake and exhaust systems along with all the smog air pump crap. Installed an Offy intake with a 500 2BBl holley along with a headman three to one header. Finished with a true dual exhaust with turbo mufflers dumped under the bed. Holy crap what an improvement from that chocked out one barrel and emissions BS. I also installed an electric fuel pump and an HEI distributor. The truck is a blast to drive now. Next are new coils and leaf springs. Just thought I would share. Well worth the investment.
85 F250 regular cab 2wd 300 4speed Offy intake with 2BBl Holley, Headman headers with true dual exhaust

Max_Effort

Re: New life

Post #2 by Max_Effort » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 pm

85Hooptie wrote:Just finished installing a few upgrades to the 85 Hooptie. Removed the stock intake and exhaust systems along with all the smog air pump crap. Installed an Offy intake with a 500 2BBl holley along with a headman three to one header. Finished with a true dual exhaust with turbo mufflers dumped under the bed. Holy crap what an improvement from that chocked out one barrel and emissions BS. I also installed an electric fuel pump and an HEI distributor. The truck is a blast to drive now. Next are new coils and leaf springs. Just thought I would share. Well worth the investment.

It’s always good to be rewarded after upgrades. Any photos?