Distributor Timing (200 Six)

Thanks guys I'll look into it today. had a long night at work so I slept all day yesterday. hoping to have it up and crusin by this weekend. I'll post some pics here after a while to show y'all what I'm working with.

that 200 fits in the Opel?
no engine bay changes?
U still get a 6 footer in the seat? (it wuz 1 of the best of the lill 60s 'sport cars'
at fittin in an American driver).

chad":jlt5sl84 said:
that 200 fits in the Opel?
no engine bay changes?
U still get a 6 footer in the seat? (it wuz 1 of the best of the lill 60s 'sport cars'
at fittin in an American driver).

I had a GT6, plenty of room in that car for 6'+ driver...

talkin bout the 1st gen '68 - 73 (I think) & Yes! big for a 4 cyl 'sports car'
I had the Fiats (1200, 1600, 124, 850, & 126) then (tight 4 me @ 5'10") & this wuz much more roomier

(R U postin bout 2nd gen like the "Sky"?)

Unfortunatly I am a very poor writer unless taking my time and spelling out everything. I got excited & responded 'off the cuff' & was not understandable. I was inquiring to Mr. "OPEL" if the 200 motor was easy to insert into the engine bay of his car. We usta call those things the 'shrunken vett'. The saab sonnet was also around & interesting. (Today I saw a saab outfitted w/an entire subaru drive train OEM !).

chad":37k4l6nv said:
talkin bout the 1st gen '68 - 73 (I think) & Yes! big for a 4 cyl 'sports car'
I had the Fiats (1200, 1600, 124, 850, & 126) then (tight 4 me @ 5'10") & this wuz much more roomier

(R U postin bout 2nd gen like the "Sky"?)

was a '67 mk1 GT6 (6 cyl hardtop spitfire) lots of leg room. sold it a while back.

Thanks RichC.
i remember a british car like that, this is a jer man general motors that looked like a 'vett.
We had a fella on here w/a 200 in a Brit car earlier.

U still here Mr. Opel?

chad":1bj2g7v6 said:
Thanks RichC.
i remember a british car like that, this is a jer man general motors that looked like a 'vett.
We had a fella on here w/a 200 in a Brit car earlier.

U still here Mr. Opel?
I know opals well

Back