Falcon 6 performance handbook

Blicky100

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if I can get a copy of the "ford falcon 6 performance handbook" in Oz or is it only available from the US? I'm looking to build a hot 200ci for my XM falcon.
Thanks

Falcon Performance Handbook
http://www.falcon6handbook.com/
The author who shows up here regularly offers that as one source. I'm thinking that may B what he ships himself and is now involved in too many other things to keep up with the volume of requests. Some 1 will B by shortly to offer their opinion and a better web site 4 the purchase.

In the mean time have U been 2 the sponsoring site of this one? Going to Classic Inlines will have a great deal of the info you need. Do not [/u]purchase there, that function is off but may take your money anyway — and then not ship parts. I refer you to the tech pages there.
Do you know about the numerable differences between the OZ & USA engines? I would think there to B enuff of them to make the "Handbook" very difficult to use for an engine from Down Under (or due U have a USA motor?).

You may want to check in with the Aussie forum here (go to the Index if unfamiliar) (to meet local people for assistance and comradeship ) for more accurate info.

W E L C O M E !!! & hope 2 C U around more !

Thanks for the reply, the motor and box I am using for my build cam from a 67 mustang as I needed the small bell housing c4.

Howdy Blicky:

The direct contact to Ford Six Cylinder Performance Handbook is <falcons@gra.midco.net>.

Chad is telling you right. Our Handbook is more specifically directed at USA Falcon type engines. You folks in Austrailia have better options to borrow from, which we don't cover in our book. Just so you know. IF you're still interested email Dennis at the above link for the details. Best wishes and good luck on your project. Keep us posted on your progress.

Adios, David

David and his brother have a lot of other information in there apart from parts to use and crossover fitment from other models. They have much experience and explain the engine thoroughly. It's easy to read and will help you to focus your build according to your wants and what you can get. Well worth the few dollars spent.

Among the interesting topics is the chart of progressive power improvements starting from $0 up to $$$ if you are willing to spend.

Blicky100":8l22ksau said:
Thanks for the reply, the motor and box I am using for my build cam from a 67 mustang as I needed the small bell housing c4.
Sorry, we use different lingo to mean the same thing. Am I understanding you correctly you have:

USA motor

AND

USA transmission
?
if so you can use the WHOLE book.
One of our most knowledgable members is down there in NZ. He can tell U much bout the OZ/USA differences/similarities. What can work that is locally available to you.

Back