For Sale 1978 Ford F150 4x4 Stock Rear Lift Blocks - $35.00

Fordman75

1K+
VIP
I've got a pair of stock rear lift blocks out of a 1978 F150 4x4. They are in good shape, No cracks, damage, etc. If you want them to look nice they should probably be sand/bead blasted. But they are in good useable condition.

I'm asking $35.00 for the pair. The price doesn't include shipping. For a shipping quote pm me your zipcode. I'd prefer to ship only to the US, lower 48. Or if you are close enough to pick it up in person that works for me. I'm in Lonsdale, MN which is about a half hour south of the Twin Cities.

I also have some other parts off the chassis I'm going to be selling. I've got the power steering box, Transmission crossmember/mount, Front D44, 2 - 9" rears ( one 78 one 79 ) and there may be some other stuff too. The larger stuff would have to be picked up in person. Unless you are also willing to pay all the associated cost for crating up and shipping by truck freight.

If you are interested, want more pictures or have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Attachments

• IMG_8516 (2).JPG
    IMG_8516 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8526.JPG
    IMG_8526.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm interested, won’t let me reply but my zip is 02339, lol I will take them for the 58 bucks idc we need to figure out a way to pm I can only respond to this one reply I can’t post anywhere else or pm you haha try pming me if possible
I've got a pair of stock rear lift blocks out of a 1978 F150 4x4. They are in good shape, No cracks, damage, etc. If you want them to look nice they should probably be sand/bead blasted. But they are in good useable condition.

I'm asking $35.00 for the pair. The price doesn't include shipping. For a shipping quote pm me your zipcode. I'd prefer to ship only to the US, lower 48. Or if you are close enough to pick it up in person that works for me. I'm in Lonsdale, MN which is about a half hour south of the Twin Cities.

I also have some other parts off the chassis I'm going to be selling. I've got the front coil spring buckets, Stock front coil springs, front upper shock mounts, power steering box, stock radius arms, Transmission crossmember/mount, Front D44, 2 - 9" rears ( one 78 one 79 ) front and rear driveshafts and there may be some other stuff too. The larger stuff would have to be picked up in person. Unless you are also willing to pay all the associated cost for crating up and shipping by truck freight.

If you are interested, want more pictures or have any questions feel free to send me a PM.
i am interested, trying to send you a pm

Last edited:
Looks like a Priority mail large flat rate box would be the cheapest. But it's still expensive, $22.80. So the total would be $57.80.

I'm interested, won’t let me reply but my zip is 02339, lol I will take them for the 58 bucks idc we need to figure out a way to pm I can only respond to this one reply I can’t post anywhere else or pm you haha try pming me if possible

i am interested, trying to send you a pm
If you want to buy them, send the payment thru Paypal to my email address.

Last edited:
Back