250 double roller timing chain kit supply and demand

Still working on these, but not having any luck with the sprocket manufactures.
If I do not hear anything back from them buy Tuesday, I will be calling them and seeing what the deal is.

Just my experience with some top shelf companies in this industry, but Cloyes discontinued their double roller timing set for the Slant 6 Chrysler a few years back because it just didn't meet their sales figures they wanted. The Slant 6 forum guys were doing group buys of close to 100 timing sets several times a year. I thought that was a good quantity to keep any company interested in producing a product. My guess is that because the small Ford 6 is a much smaller group, the companies your speaking to will do the same unfortunately.

got my timing chain today from oriellys. its a cloyes, made in japan. 56 link dr chain or double roller. will get the sbf billet gears as soon as $ permits. also got the massive amount of freeze plugs the engine takes. best I can remember its 5-6 for the block and 8 for the head...............

part number for the chain is cloyes 9-4055

Hey guys, I have sent out 3 more emails and have tried calling the same people about making the sprockets with no luck so far.
I am going to keep trying at it, but I feel I will be spinning my wheels.

Back