Wanted Air Cleaner Bracket

revherbel

Ok, I wasn't sure which forum to post this in but I am in need of an air cleaner bracket for a Holley 1v. I don't know which Holley it is but it's on my 1962 S-22 parts car and I fired it up (first time since 74) and am hoping to get it to yard drive so an air cleaner would be nice. I have a couple early Autolites (might list them) and air cleaner brackets for those that are attached with pins. This Holley has slots. Where do I find a bracket for this or do I just need to buy one of those clamp style ones, that clamp around the throat of the carb? If there is a specific kind of bracket, does anyone have one? 20220727_211706.jpg

Hi Revherbel, could you do another picture of the Carb were its back away a little and shows the whole exterior of the Carb? Most of those very early Cars used a Holley 1904 / 1908 Carb and there was a rubber ring around the Carb neck and then they used a clamp on Air Cleaner Base, but by your picture that's not what you have.

Ah, ok. I wondered if it needed a clamp on. I think I can still find those after market. It is a Holley 1v. I can delete this thread if that's what I need but I'll still take another pic too, to be sure.

Back