For Sale Another OFFY Intake, Single 4 Barrel

AllenC

Subscriber
In Jupiter, FL, just above West Palm Beach. Seems to be $615 new from Summit with free shipping. Seller wants $300. FB ad is several weeks old.

Attachments

• Offy no carb.jpg
    Offy no carb.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 8
Hello. I have a 95 F150 2WD with a stock 300 6 EFI and a 5 spd manual.
I have 190k mi on this tired old girl. She runs fine, but leaks oil like a sieve. I have been toying with the idea of converting it to a carbuerator / 1 wire distributer setup with a rebuild OR perhaps find an older 84 or under 300 to overhaul and install. Since you are selling part of what my option A would require, can you offer any insight into my options? Thank you in advance.

Start a post over in the 240-300 big block performance section, you will get plenty of answers
Hello. I have a 95 F150 2WD with a stock 300 6 EFI and a 5 spd manual.
I have 190k mi on this tired old girl. She runs fine, but leaks oil like a sieve. I have been toying with the idea of converting it to a carbuerator / 1 wire distributer setup with a rebuild OR perhaps find an older 84 or under 300 to overhaul and install. Since you are selling part of what my option A would require, can you offer any insight into my options? Thank you in advance.

Back