All Small Six Falcon Six Performance Handbook Out Of Print!

This relates to all small sixes

TrickSix

I got mine, but lately I see a lot of people looking for the handbook and not being able to find it. What's the holdup? It's not like the book is a leather-bound multi-volume illustrated copy of the complete works of Shakespear. My local Insty-Prints could whip up a batch of the cheap spiral-bound version I got in ten minutes. Who owns the rights now? Someone's gonna put out a bootleg version soon...

A pdf version is out on the net. It takes quite a bit of searching. I know it’s been posted in one of the groups on FB. However, the copyrights may prevent legal distribution or attempt at running a set.

Vintage has it for sale but that was six months ago i looked.

A pdf version is out on the net. It takes quite a bit of searching. I know it’s been posted in one of the groups on FB. However, the copyrights may prevent legal distribution or attempt at running a set.
The one I saw was very high quality

David will not respond to my responeses. So post the JPG here??

What about contacting the publisher? They might have better information. If anyone can contact David, I'm sure someone would take over the printing if David wouldn't mind. Rights transfer would be important.

What about contacting the publisher? They might have better information. If anyone can contact David, I'm sure someone would take over the printing if David wouldn't mind. Rights transfer would be important.
I'd sent him a PM here but didn't get a response. So, I did some sleuthing and found his current address. I mailed a letter to him on or about 3/25. I don't know if he'll respond but if he does, I'll post here.

Last edited:
Back