All Small Six Fuel Pump Block off Plate for 1967 Ford Bronco 170 Six

This relates to all small sixes

iSense67

Does anyone know where to get a fuel pump block off plate? Ideally I would like to get it from a local auto parts store like advance or orielly but all the options say it will not fit? I just had an electric pump put on and the mechanic left the old pump and disconnected the lines but its leaking and I simply want to seal it up. Another question is he used a 4-5 psi pump should it also have a regulator or is it not necessary? The mechanic didn't feel it was but then he also said the old fuel pump would work as a block off and its leaking...hence the search for a block off plate.

Should be the same as those sold for the the Small block Chevy's (283 to 350 as an example) block off plate.

As you can see by the two pictures of the Ford Six Fuel Pump (With no Vacuum Pump on top) and the Brand X Fuel Pump Block off Plate they are the same size and shape and Brand X uses the same basic Fuel Pump Body however the Block off plate needs to be turned upside down from what it is the below picture. Good luck.

Attachments

• 170 & 200 Fuel Pump no Vacuum Pump.jpg
    170 & 200 Fuel Pump no Vacuum Pump.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Chevey Fuel Pump Block Off Plate.jpg
    Chevey Fuel Pump Block Off Plate.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 3
Back