Information on Crossflow parts and shipping parts to USA.

papawsfalcons

First off my Crossflow has problems and my Son needs to take the head off to check lifters and cam. When I read about differences between an American 250 and an Australian Crossflow one article says the cams are the same and another says they are different? So is there a company that ships to USA to get head gasket kit and a cam for my Crossflow? And are the lifters the same. Thanks for any and all help!

Cams are definately NOT the same, the valve sequence is different. Crow cams shows same part number for pre crossflow, crossflow and v8 lifters. repco in Australia should have the parts you want, they did have outlet in the US some years ago.

Last edited:
Cams are definately NOT the same, the valve sequence is different. Crow cams shows same part number for pre crossflow, crossflow and v8. repco in Australia should have the parts you want, they did have outlet in the US some years ago.
Or maybe he could pay the same price and go through a paid forum sponsor?

Just a thought....

Last edited:
Checking lifters and cam can be a bit of a puzzle, especially with the variations between American and Australian models. I've heard good things about A1 Auto Transport—they might be a solid bet for shipping parts to the USA. As for the head gasket kit and cam, it might be worth reaching out to some reputable suppliers or checking out their testimonials page for insights: www.a1autotransport.com/testimonials/.

Last edited:
Checking lifters and cam can be a bit of a puzzle, especially with the variations between American and Australian models. I've heard good things about A1 Auto Transport—they might be a solid bet for shipping parts to the USA.
Or you could contact the Vendor who posted just above yours, Cox Custom Mechanical.
Support the Vendors who support our forum.

Back