For Sale Offy DP with Holley 390

That's a pretty good deal
I would think so, a bit surprised it has not sold yet. But shipping could be pricey (he is on the far left coast) or maybe the seller just does not want the hassle of boxing/going to UPS.

As I have heard, it would need to be wrapped up really tight; if a shipper smells fumes in transit, it can be kicked to the curb. It would be best to ship those separately anyway, to secure them well. I can guess that shipping could easily go $50-60 conservatively.

Hello. I have a 95 F150 2WD with a stock 300 6 EFI and a 5 spd manual.
I have 190k mi on this tired old girl. She runs fine, but leaks oil like a sieve. I have been toying with the idea of converting it to a carbuerator / 1 wire distributer setup with a rebuild OR perhaps find an older 84 or under 300 to overhaul and install. Since you are selling part of what my option A would require, can you offer any insight into my options? Thank you in advance.

Hello. I have a 95 F150 2WD with a stock 300 6 EFI and a 5 spd manual.
I have 190k mi on this tired old girl. She runs fine, but leaks oil like a sieve. I have been toying with the idea of converting it to a carbuerator / 1 wire distributer setup with a rebuild OR perhaps find an older 84 or under 300 to overhaul and install. Since you are selling part of what my option A would require, can you offer any insight into my options? Thank you in advance.
Rick, start your own thread with this post in the big6 section, and I'll respond. :)

Back