Pro charged 300

Pmelsness90

Finally got around to getting this finished up break in went good. Holley sniper picked up right away no problems. Get a few additional pulleys to figure the boost out and off to the Dyno to see results.i left the inner cooler off the run stand. I feel it's going to make some pretty good power not sure when it'll go on the Dyno but I'll be sure to post results.

Attachments

• KIMG0853.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 41
  • KIMG0852.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 40
Nice job. Like your ventilation system, can you tell us, or show us, what we cannot see in the pic ?

The puke tank on the side was pretty easy I just used a 3x3 square aluminum tube. The 3 mounting holes on that side for the valve cover I did long studs so the tank mounts to the valve cover. As far as the valve cover I had 2 pieces of aluminum that I had machined down with a shoulder and tapped it to 12 an oring boss. I glued the aluminum to the valve cover and put 12 oring boss to 12 an fitting in it made some hoses to connect them, I added the tank because I didn't want oily breathers making a mess and our local track requires a puke tank on forced induction setups.

No it's water temp, I didn't want to put the temp sensor in a thermostat housing. My Holley sensor is in the factory port on the block that sensor is for the Dakota digital.

Back