info on 200 with m90

Broncitis

Famous Member
I used to think I had heat soak with my combo and a .060 bore, not so, it was all timing, if you do a similar set up, timing should be around 16 initial and not more than 26 total, both are critical to get right for your setup, perhaps most here already know this but I was unaware just how important, now she runs cool all the time and I have done so much to this bronco since last speaking of it, not the engine though, one day I will be finished. :banghead:

The Total on the Falcon 6's are tied to the head type ( bathtub , or the more open chamber ) the deck height and piston top shape , the compression ratio , camshaft design , and the octane you use ( or are willing to use ) I have found most combos will work best ( Log Head OEM Parts combos ) With lots of initial 16-24 and total limited to 26-32 and all in around 2600-3000

That's why I said on a combo similar to mine which there is a lot of info posted, I read where one guy is doing something similar and I don't want him to have the problems I had because of my lack of blower knowledge and it be so simple, I just want him to succeed and do better than myself and enjoy a bronco that will exceed expectations as mine has, I live in an isolated area and there was little on hands experience to draw from and a lot of experimenting to get it right which was fun and also frustrating at times, but know I have a one of a kind and that's rewarding. Another big issue was the math on pulleys to be able to run 5-10 psi with 3.8 and 3.4 pulleys. Also with experience of the last two years playing around with e-85, if you have it easily available it will work best and unless you race and turn it close to 7 grand as I do in the bogger on the big six you won't tell the difference between e70 to e85 as the ethanol is more forgiving than gasoline by far especially to elevation changes. And also 10 psi without intercooler will be easy on e85, latent heat of evaporation at work, my 300 intake is always very cool to touch, actually amazingly so, probably because our intakes are off to the side, as long as you don't mpfi.

Back