Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40,
mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry
rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad

<<< New Site Update >>>

Lokar pedal kit for 63 Chevy C10

Moderator: Mod Squad

Lokar pedal kit for 63 Chevy C10

Post #1 by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:23 pm

I was wondering if anyone out there is using a Lokar pedal kit? I'd like to use the Eliminator style, but it looks like the (column) shifting linkage is in the way. However, I might be able to squeeze it in there. But it looks tough. Any thoughts greatly appreciated...

Chevytown

Post #2 by Guest » Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:53 pm

Mustangsix, if ya ever run into this, you can delete it. I figured out how to do it without using a lokar and instead using a universal sytsem. Thanks

MustangSix
Assistant Admin

Post #3 by MustangSix » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:07 pm

Actually, I'd like to see a picture. Stuff like that could apply to a lot of other vehicles.
Jack Collins

Post #4 by Guest » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:25 pm

Spoken like a true manager! Good deal bro, I decided to keep the Clifford pedal bracket...me bro found a way to use a universal throttle cable with it. You got it! I'll take photos when it's done.

CHEVYTOWN :checks:

Post #5 by Guest » Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:12 pm

I'm finally on the go with the throttle linkage swap and will be taking photos for the website. I lost my html editor and couldn't edit for a while....just downloaded BBEdit's latest deal and have it for 30 days. Just enough time to do the site. Hope I can back up the talk vatos!

Chevytown :checks:

Post #6 by Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:33 pm

For anyone who is remotley interested...

I finally got the bracket done. Just a prototype so to speak. Gotta make a nicer looking one. But it worked. What a difference. The cable is a lot smoother throughout the throttle range.

So now I got the time for the Website. See if I can get it up and going tonight.

Chevytown :checks:

Clifford pedal bracket using universal cable.

Post #7 by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:45 pm

For anyone who is interested or who might have a clifford style pedal bracket, I posted up the pics on the site.

www.fungusworks.com/TheShow/html/Throttlebracket.html

Ctown :checks: