BALLDRICK, where are you

Broncitis

Famous Member
I have been following your build with huge enthusiasm, especially since it is a rare M90 build, your build just looks so professionally put together, I'm so excited to see what you think, since I am greatly impressed with my m90 build and the immediate response, I finally settled after three different pulleys on about 6.5 to 7 PSI on 8.9-1 and a 4 degree advanced cam amd running about 4 degrees static advance, I'm thinking with the longer stroke and because you can run a little more boost with a carb you will probably be able to run 8-9 psi easily if its set up similar to mine. I don't know any specifics of the build, but I bet you get 325 to 350 horses, I think mine is in the 275-300 range.

Gday Mate,
On holidays in Canada at the moment so the car has to wait for a bit im hoping to have it running by June ill post some more pics as i go.

balldrick":1sdby6t6 said:
Gday Mate,
On holidays in Canada at the moment so the car has to wait for a bit im hoping to have it running by June ill post some more pics as i go.

Canada eh? Welcome to the great white north. Cold enough for ya? :santa;

Its freezing !
Went up to Banff for some snow boarding, did some dog sleding near Canmore and spent new year,near Pigeon Lake southwest of Edmonton,it was -29c with the wind chill they said it was -40 insane!!

interesting side note. -40 is the only temp where F and C are the same.

More pics and vids are always good.. so don't be stingy :p

Back