EFI for the Aluminum Head

For those who own, or plan to purchase an aluminum head, which would you be most likely to purchase?

• Naturally aspirated - 2V/4V Carb & Intake (non-EFI)

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Naturally aspirated - Weber Side Draft Carbs (non-EFI)

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Naturally aspirated - Single TB on our 2V/4V Intake

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Naturally aspirated - Single TB on Plenum Chamber

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Naturally aspirated - Multiple ITB's

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Naturally aspirated - Multiple DCOE TB's

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Boosted (turbo or S/C) - 2V/4V Carb & Intake (non-EFI)

• Boosted (turbo or S/C) - Single TB w/ Plenum

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Boosted (turbo or S/C) - Multiple ITB's w/ Plenum

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Boosted (turbo or S/C) - Multiple DCOE TB's w/ Plenum

• Other (such as homemade, triple SU, etc)

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
I will vote to what ever system will work for my 1996 EFI Ford F150.
And I will definetly support the dedicated work that goes into this,community ,quality and well thought products!
Without the innovation from the fellows here, guys like me wouldn't get the go-fast goodies for the motor we all have come together on.

Sorry, no updates. Unfortunately this darn'd economy has severely limited funds for reseach and development of new products. We're chipping away at it little by little and are close to getting the manifolds done, but we still need to make the plenum chamber. Haven't decided if we wll cast them up, or just fabricate a few.

Mike, FAST has come out with a new product EZ EFIthat supposedly once you enter in base info, will learn while you drive. My opinion is that a lot of folks either aren't interested or don't have the time to learn how to program an efi system. (I know I'm at least speaking for myself.) Now granted their system is designed around replacing a 4bbl carb with their throttle body, but perhaps the computer technology they have could be applied to your setup. Food for thought.

Back