223 high lift rocker arms

There are two sets there, both are at $45.

Maybe i'll just buy them to have a spare set of rockers, but I already have 2 NOS rocker assemblies, one pre 60 and one post 60 (differnt kind of lash adjusters, and the rear oil line plumbs differently)

-cal

i dont believe an agressive cam is needed for the baker/barker style rockers.

all they do is open the valves wider... pretty much an agressive cam effect without the agressive cam price and hastle of installation

FWIW, that guy usually has two sets on ebay once every three months or so.

cal, what happened to the EFI 351W or turbo diesel? Just curious. It sounded like a good idea to me, considering your towing load.

BTW, does anyone have a link for information on the 223, with regards to modifying it?

-Chris

I'll get there. I bought a Jeep really cheap, and have been spending my money building that out.. Until its "done" (~1 year) I wont start anything that big on the F100.. so I figured I may as well tweak with the 223 a bit more before I yank it.

I have clifford intake/headers.. If i buy a $30 adapter plate, I can run most any 2 bbl carbs on it. Will cost me $60 to fabricate exhaust. If I find a cheap cam I may throw in there too. The engine's only got 40k or so miles on it (maybe 50, i dont really remember). When I yank it, -someone- is going to want it.. it wont hurt to give them something built up a little more.

-cal

Back