76 Maverick 250 exhaust headers?

mattsmaverick

Hello fellow inline sixers, I recently picked up an old 1976 Maverick with a 250 engine and a c4 tranny. the car wouldn't run when I first got her, but I've got her purring like a kitty now. The previous owner who apparently didn't know much about engines had pretty much replaced everything under the hood in an attempt to get it running. It's got a new 1v carb, new starter, fuel pump, battery, distributor cap, plugs and wires, coil, solenoid, and alternator. All it needed when I got it was power and heat to the choke, and some vacuum tubing. Finding myself in need of some replacement body panels I found a 71 Maverick parts car with a 200 I6 out of a 1981 zephyr. I've robber the head out of the parts car for my 76, and I've got it at the machine shop. I'm having them do a valve job, and milling the log for a 2v conversion. My questions are, Who makes a header that will require the least amount of modification for my 250 with ac and a low mount starter? Does anyone sell just the header flanges? And can anyone recommend a performance cam for the stock 250 with split headers to duals, and a 245cfm Autolite 2100-2V?
Any, and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

Back