Hey Crosley

MPGmustang":e390rk6c said:
isn't it just one lane? IDK but it sounds like it's one lane...
That would be one lane in the staging area, but two cars at a time would get pulled out to run against each other...no worries.

sweet, BTW I got one carb rebuilt, working on the 2nd now, tomorrow morning I'll be checking some junk yards round town for throttle linkage off a f100/150, should 'bolt' up. I'm even tempted to try and massage the carb large with my dremel... more air flow :)

MPGmustang":1wa1dv2v said:
sweet, BTW I got one carb rebuilt, working on the 2nd now, tomorrow morning I'll be checking some junk yards round town for throttle linkage off a f100/150, should 'bolt' up. I'm even tempted to try and massage the carb large with my dremel... more air flow :)
MPG, what years did those end up being? Hope they work out for you.Also I'll give ya a quick Drag racing 101 class before you guys get going. Thinking about bringin the Expedition out for some passes even though it's V-8, couldn't stand to let you guys have all the fun, besides then you guys can brag about beatin' a V-8 with your sixes :p

the tag was an 81, I have yet to determine the other, but still looking, I think it too is a YFA 1982 erra, as the YF's look completely different and looks the exact same besides the EGR pump or what ever it is... I think I'll get the same kit and just plug and play... BTW it's going GREAT!

my dad is thinking about come out with the packard i8 , up the stakes alittle.... lol sadly he'd have to double clutch... would be fun to see a 1940 super 8 packard 160 go down the drag strip...

MPG, hope your dad brings out the Packard, I also pm'ed some one else from Slantsix.org with a Volare with a hot slant from up in Prescott valley .Hope i can get the Blakes to bring out their 36' Buick with a straight 8, could be a fun match up :unsure:

Hope everyone is still planning on commin' out. Gonna try and save some spots just south of the tower for everyone.

MPG, the gates open at 6pm or there abouts. The earlier the better then ya can park and let it cool off a bit. (y)

MPG, make sure you turn left and head west on Happy Valley off of Grand/ US 60.

there seems to be some freeway closures and restrictions between me and Speedworld this weekend

Crosley":33094fpu said:
there seems to be some freeway closures and restrictions between me and Speedworld this weekend
What about the 17 north to Happy Valley then take it over to the 303 to Grand.Pretty much a stright shot over without to much traffic hassel

Back