alumimium rocker cover

A

Anonymous

:D just checking out aussie e-bay and came across an aluminium rocker cover to suit the us 250/200(non x-flow)the guy wants $300oz which is about$200us.good price for a rare piece of nostalga?this should fit the oz and us heads.didn't have a brand name only falcon on it.(probably an old oz casting of speco or lynx) :D go for it!!

#2410452739, Seller ships international. Nice lookout, Steve! 8)

This is almost exactly like the Edelbrock cover that I scored on eBay last year. Don't everybody all bid at once, now! :eek:

Good Luck! Kinky6.

I have a fair idea who it is; not someone I know personally, though. The only hassles with these covers are no baffling, and a poorly defined surface to fit the cork gasket. Had a very good look at an identical unit recently. About $300 Aus is the sensible limit considering these aspects of function. But they do look good - if only the "Falcon" was larger!

p.s. I believe they are being repro'd now. About AUD$300 or so.

Cheers, Adam.

Gee whiz, nobody bit on this one? The starting price was less than I paid for an Edelbrock unit here in the states (and I ain't complainin', neither).

I just thought some Falcon owner would be on this like a velvet Elvis on the trailer wall.... :roll:

Later, Kinky6. 8)

I couldn't find aussie e-bay, and AZCoupe is promising something special soon.

I couldn't find aussie e-bay, and AZCoupe is promising something special soon.

Back