Do they make a kit for a nitrous set up for our inlines?

A

Anonymous

I have a 200 and im looking for a nos setup that is made or will work on my 200 im running a holley 2300 series carb i know my engine will hold the power pluse i only want a 50-75hp shot.

I am not sure if they make a whole kit just for the 2300 carbs but I know NOS makes a plate for the 2300s. You could probably find a whole kit if you look hard enough. I am using a NOS "Cheater" kit with a fogger nozzle in the aluminium carb adapter. Any way you go it should not be too hard or expensive to do. Check out my website and look at my setup if you like. If you need any help just ask. I have spraid 25, 50 and now 75 on cast flat top pistons with great luck. Runs like a bastard! Next step is the 100 shot pills! Good luck man!

Dan

hey Dan,

what is the difference between the 25, 50 and 75 hp shot? are they larger injectors? does the pump stay on longer? or ist a function of how long you hold down the "fun" button?? i dont know much about NOs but would like to know more.

hows the turbo progresss??
Pete

its in how big the jets are that inject the nitrous into the intake. the higher lbs/hr rating, the bigger the shot, and the more power you make.

yea import killer if you wouldnt mind email me with some info on what id need to do if you would please and thanks

so as long as you hold down the button you get 75 more hp? ok i get it.

is there dangers with running NOS for more than like 10 seconds??
Pete

is there dangers with running NOS for more than like 10 seconds??

running out of juice :oops:

actually running it shouldnt be a problem with a 75 shot unless youre motor is really old, or you did something wrong on the instal. but i dont see how you could run nitrous for ten minutes straight on the street or the track, most systems use a throttle activated switch (at least for the efi models ive seen, havent looked much at carb systems), and only come on at WOT.

yellowstang":2j3t2l23 said:
hey Dan,

what is the difference between the 25, 50 and 75 hp shot? are they larger injectors? does the pump stay on longer? or ist a function of how long you hold down the "fun" button?? i dont know much about NOs but would like to know more.

hows the turbo progresss??
Pete

90Lariat is right, the bigger the nitrous/fuel jets the more it will flow and the more power you will make.

The turbo progress it going slowly but surley. I got a K&N filter, 45 degree filter mount for the turbo, a dry nitrous nozzle and jets that I will use for the extra fuel, and the lines to do the oil feed and return that hopfully I will put on tomorrow. It is freakin cold here in middle Tennessee(just snowed) so I will need a little motivation! I am going to a big swap meet tomorrow so maby I can find a few more parts for it.

Dan

buy all three, go in yourback yard adn mix tehm with fuel one by one and fine out! No Ignition source needed! blast of a time!

monsterf150":1ysnqm9n said:
buy all three, go in yourback yard adn mix tehm with fuel one by one and fine out! No Ignition source needed! blast of a time!

What?

Dan

Back