Exhaust/ header recommendations

64xm

Hi,
I have an oz 250 pre x flow with a 2v head and I'm looking into my options of exhaust systems.
I'm looking for some recommendations on what I should do, The head has been ported, it has oversize stainless valves, isky double valve springs with a dampener, yella terra roller rockers,
solid cam with 316" lift at lobe advertised timing of ex- opens 79 closes 43 and inlet opens 39 closes 83 and 232 duration @ .050" and 110 degree lobe centres.
bottom end is custom JE forged pistons, scat h beam rods, a counter weighted crank out of a later model x flow, mains and head studs and grouted block, balanced and blueprinted.
ATM all i can find available are pacemaker extractors and genie extractors aka headers which have a 1.5 inch primary pipe into a dual out of 1 7/8, do you think this would be enough or should I look into getting some pipes made? What size main pipes should I use aswell? would a twin be beneficial or a single be better?
Thanks
Brendan

8) i think the pacemaker headers will fit better, but since are both the same essentially, pick the one that fits your budget best. as for the exhaust, run dual pipes 2" od.

I've got pacemaker headers running into a dual system. It sounds fantastic and goes well.

Back