Finally got some good nitrous and turbo pics for you guys!

A

Anonymous

Okay here you go. My friend had to make all this for me. I think we took pictures of about everything. You can see all the hard turbo stuff is done but I still have lots of little things to do. At the bottom of the page you can see my intercooler and carb bonnet. We took a few pics of the nitrous stuff also. You guys don't be scared of the nitrous! Put it on there. It's probably safer than a turbo :LOL: . Well let me know what you guys think. Good, bad, stupid or whatever.

www.geocities.com/chevelle_boy2002/index.html

I got my car all back together(with a full bottle) and will be looking for imports tonight! It has ben apart too long making the turbo stuff and fixing other stuff on it. I am just glad to be driving it again.

Dan

just wait a bit an try again, geocities is not the shiznit

Those are great. I hope you don't mind I coppied a couple of them to take a closer look. Your stang looks really great. The set up looks awsome. Keep the pics coming on your progress. I cought a glimpse of the heavy chevy in one of the pics. Nice rides.

stangseverywhere":3dwgwi76 said:
Those are great. I hope you don't mind I coppied a couple of them to take a closer look. Your stang looks really great. The set up looks awsome. Keep the pics coming on your progress. I cought a glimpse of the heavy chevy in one of the pics. Nice rides.

Thanks man! I had pics of my Chevelle and Mustang on there but the page is not that big so I just filled it with just six popper pics so you guys could see it. I love my cars!

Dan

hey what is that intercooler out of???

the car and engine look great!! glad to hear you got out of the ticket!! i was on the way back from kansas about 3 months ago doing 98 in a 65 shoes off and feet up on the dash. my girlfreind looks up and says hey thats a cop. i blew past him. i do like her pontiac gran prix gtp supercharged and with the heads up display!!!

didnt get out of the ticket though. :x

keep up the good work on the turbo stuff.
Pete

My intercooler is out of a Volvo. It fits in front of the radiator on the same side. It's a big one!

Yea, I can't beleive I got out of that! About two months ago I got a speeding ticket test driving a coutomers 84 LTD V6 wagon going 40 in a 30 on a back road checking on an ignition miss at that speed. Oh no....no getting out of that one. :roll: I went to court and everything but NOOOOOO they still stuck me with it! But street racing with a nitrous bottle, speeding, spinning tires, no insurance with antique tags.........ahhhh no big deal.

Dan

Back