Guess My HP, See the RESULTS Updated 7/22/04

How do the power and torque curves look? Broad and flat, or peaky?

--mikey

Please, I have a few also;

What size tires are you running witht the 2.80 rear?
What rpm are you turning @ 60mph?
How does the cam do with the c4?

Thanks for posting the dyno #'s.

Actually, its not my good work. It is everybody who is on this forum. I have just been paying attention since back in the day when everyone was on the Cliffy forum. If JD never mentioned anything about the 250 2V and Mike never brought them in and Rick didn't install one first, myself and others would be no where right now.

Okefenokee Comet: Tires are Yoko's 215/60 14's. I don't have a tach so I am not sure of the rpm's at 60mph but it cruise's very nicely at 85mph :) I got her up to 100mph and she still wanted to go. The cam is great with the C4 the idle is not rough at least not for me.

Mikey: On my first run a few years ago the power & torque curves were nice and flat. They had a steady climb to them. Now it looks someting more like when a SVO/Turbo is dyno'ed. Its peaky.

CobraSix: I had initally figured wrong for me compression ratio. It should actually be 9.3:1

hindle_az: I live in San Francisco, CA. So that should put me at sea level

xtaxi: You are correct. Doug guessed right! Except I forgot to put on my sticker so I did better than was expected ;)

Everyone else thanks for the compliments. Now I just have to make time to get to the track. I will hopefully road race in Sept. but that doesn't really count.

Tires are Yoko's 215/60 14's

Great, so if I drop back from the 195/70/14's to 175/70/14 I'll be .6 " shorter than yours instead of .5" higher. a drop of 1.1". Should make a nice difference.

Actually Xecute said the C-5 had some advantage here, I'll have to find that thread.

I don't have a tach either.

Thanks,
Don

Marco, congradulations, your horse now has some real guts. I would love to see your quarter mile times. With that kind of power you could be around the 90 mph at the end of the quarter mile. thats awsome.
Just wondered what exhaust system you have & what is your jet size on your 350 cfm holley?? Great job :D william

Back