Header dilemma

I actually have the one from CI that are jet coated... Just thought yours looked nice. I hear CI has a new type coming out that are a little cheaper then the other were! I'm slowly collecting parts for a rebuild etc....

dj

I am definitely in the market for a header soon. I had planned on having my car ready by the end of August, I just cut off the rusty exhaust this past weekend. Is it the design, or just the quality control of the supplier that Mike is working on with the Classic Inlines headers?

I will probably just do a single 2 1/2" exhaust, seems about right for a six. Thinking I might have the muffler shop run a single pipe all the way up to the manifold and then cut it short and do a 2-1 collector from the dual-outlet header when I can get one, does this sound like a good idea? Not sure where exactly the pipe would need to meet the header without having the header installed to reference it though. :unsure:

I just got an e-mail last night from Mike and he said that he still doesn't know when the new headers will be ready. I hope its not too much longer bc im not really excited about sinking $650 on a set of headers. :(

Back