I cant belive i got a six

A

Anonymous

Well today finally i installed my header i bought from clifford performance, ported and polished my exhaust, took it to the exhaust shop fo rsome work, i went into a Y pipe with cliffy headers into 2 1/4' pip into a flowmaster 40 series american thunder muffler, coming out with 2, 2 1/4' inch pipes, out the back just outside of the fuel tank. put on a new carter carburetor with a bit of a bigger jet, ported intake and polished it. and finally installed an msd box. well i thought i would let you guys know the progress of my project. i got a digital camera for my b-day sence i cant figure out my scanner and im going to try to post some pics of my motor and the progess of the car so far. i test drove it today after i got it back and it sounds like my friends 302 in his falcon furtura. Yippie finally i can atleast sound like something, and have the guts to back it up also lol. for once now my car can spin its tires from take off and even does it for like a 10 seconds. i am so proud of my car i cant belive it. now to finsih the body lol thats another story i mean alot of orders at good old mcdonalds, the bank my car rests on. well it looks like if i keep on scedual i should be show ready, for hot august nights in reno witch is not to far from here.. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the info i need and ideas on what i should do with my car i greatly apprieate it, god bless.

wes

all right dude it sounds pretty awesome. can't wait to see some of those pics.

Back