Muffler experiences

cr_bobcat":1p7ufw9g said:
VintageInlines is now selling the Waldrons kits. Go check them out!

Yep...same thing I bought through Classic Inlines. Just not sure where you would get the matching dual outlet header they sold, otherwise you would have to re-work the connector pipes from the kit between the header and the X-pipe.

60sMustang":2tb0dql6 said:
cr_bobcat":2tb0dql6 said:
VintageInlines is now selling the Waldrons kits. Go check them out!

Yep...same thing I bought through Classic Inlines. Just not sure where you would get the matching dual outlet header they sold, otherwise you would have to re-work the connector pipes from the kit between the header and the X-pipe.

Seems the "speed daddy" header on eBay is the same as the CI one (perhaps thats where CI got them?)

There's a thread on that here. Not too old. Will even thought they appeared to be the same. The obvious point being that ball joint. I've not seen that on any other header option. I bought a set of these. I just don't have my exhaust system yet. It's starting to look like that isn't going to be possible until this spring.

I got the last header from Will/pre Matt.
Matt was w/Waldron B4 vintage. He knows these exhausts. I may go 2-into-1 & out in frnt of the bronk's rear passenger tire.
Vintage may have the Y hook-up to do this. SS all the way is pretty durable & if this short - affordable for me...

That doesn't sound to bad at all to me. What I think the challenging thing is right now is figuring out how it will sound with the CS 280 cam.

"...the challenging thing is right now is figuring out how it will sound…"
in a real event rather than on computer speakers…
(sorry, not a true test to me. May B I'm just a grumpy ol man?)

Back