new triple carb.200cui.

tody":2cdlwrau said:
jdn21758":2cdlwrau said:
i used material what we all use in holland,this is special fore brake lines

i assume you are referring to "CuNiFer" brake lines? it's an alloy made out of copper, nickel and iron. very good for brake lines, as it isn't prone to rust and quite flexible so it's easy to bend by hand. i'm using this on my comet as well!

Ahhh... sounds like a very nice product; I too have never heard of it here in the US.
Joe

jdn21758":2opd9w4q said:
i hope i got more reactions,so i can check if i have my job done good,,,,,

Trust me, you have done your job superbly! Most of us have been drooling too much and the keyboard gets too wet to type, that's why more folks haven't responded :LOL:

Keep up the good work,
Joe (y)

JD, Welcome and beautiful car!! lots of work has gone into that

I'm curious on what kind of brake system kit you have? and where did you get it?

JackFish":t7hbitsd said:
What! What is this special unobtanium brake line material? :shock:
Bends easy, doesn't rust - why have we in Western Civilization never had such a product? :unsure:: :x
Does it only exist in the lands of gnomes and fairly tales? :p

It does exist here... http://www.cunifer.com/

Although it's not cheap, it forms nicely. I just replaced the lines on my daily driver last weekend with this stuff. (y)

hello slade,i have seen your side manny times,it helps me a lot,before i start the project i have done a lot homework,
thanks for that,,,,
mpg mustang the brakeline set is from summit brand SSBC,,staynles steel brake conversion,,,

the gearbox.

+driveshaft.
greetz,,,,JDN, :D

jdn21758":1gojvp7o said:
hello slade,i have seen your side manny times,it helps me a lot,before i start the project i have done a lot homework,
thanks for that,,,,

Thanks for the compliments, but for this, all compliments belong to you. My work is a hack compared to what you've put together. The whole package is beautiful. I love the under hood artwork. THe whole car is just a beauty!

hello again when you look to my photo's,you have a pretty good sight of my garage,yes i am a lucky guy.
here some photo's from my mustangs,the one in the back is a hardtop benchseat from 6 june 1968,8cyl,automatic
the convertible is the same date,,yes again i am lucky,,6 cyl. 3 speed manual.

untill next time,,,JDN,, 8)

jdn21758":3n0l3ok4 said:
hello again when you look to my photo's,you have a pretty good sight of my garage,yes i am a lucky guy.
here some photo's from my mustangs,the one in the back is a hardtop benchseat from 6 june 1968,8cyl,automatic
the convertible is the same date,,yes again i am lucky,,6 cyl. 3 speed manual.
Not to mention your very own hoist!!
Nice work

oke steve youre right,my plan is to post more photo's,so i can check if i have de job done well,
and to learn about the things you people can tell me,the mustang is build in america,so if i want to know
something,,,,where can i better wright my questions than on this forum,,,i want to post photo's from the results
until now and back to the beginning,i hope you like it.

i have replace the heatercore and the radiator,,so i am sure there is no dirt in my new moter.

greetz,,,,,,,JDN, 8)

here are my new motermounts,i have to chance them because i need more room under de hood,

greetzzz,,,,JDN.

I can see why you wouldn't want to hit that engine hood.
I've don't think I've ever seen the underside of a hood done up like that. Very nice. (y)

i hade a problem with my starter {not anny more}de stock starter is to big fore the header i
have bin using an mini hightorque,but the problem was i am still using the stock manual 3 speed,there are 2 bolt points on the gearbox,we made an custom made adapter,so now its oke'".

next photo,,,mallory ignation.

greetzz,,,JDN,, 8)

this what i found during the restoration,,,,,new keys,,,the keys have bin on this place
for about 15 years.

is there someone els has find keys on his mustang,i wanne know is this a dealer item?

greetzzzz,,,,,JDN,,,,,, :thanks:

8) Those little magnetic key holders are very common here to hide a spare set on the vehicle.
The original owner probably put them there very soon after purchase.
I put mine behind the windshield washer pump. ;)

Is called a hide a key. Was common that some people hid a key or a set in case they locked the keys in the car or lost their key when away from home. Saves calling for a tow or locksmith.

thanks for the answer guys.......next photo's i show you the line up from the frontwheels,
and the wheels i gonna use.(mgb/gt)i am only need spacers,this rims have an other offset.

and the wheels,,,

greetzzz,,JD.... 8)

Back