Runs until radiator is hot, then shuts off

I'm not sure. Should be, Tampa has the port and a whole bunch of industrial type stuff

I have used the NAPA dielectric grease for years and it dose work well. Good luck

I did not read all the posts and I don't know what distributor you are using, but this same thing happened to me with a pertronix unit when it would warm up, my blower bracket was keeping air from cooling the unit. Got a mallory and got rid of electric fan and no more problems, drove me out of my mind because it happened same time I was trying to tune efi.

Asa":27mi3mab said:
I built a heatsink out of an old computer CPU heatsink, runs nicely now.

You are becoming Nerdy.

Your inability to be overly intellectual, obsessive, or socially impaired is hurting your ability to become a nerd, but your getting there.

Well done! :mrgreen:

FYI, Socket 7 (3-super 7) processors turned upside down make excellent business card holders for your desk.. :LOL:

Even up to a PGA478 will work, but you get decreased card capacity and the card holder base gets a little tipsy/less forgiving if you don't get the cards exactly centered.

And glad to hear you got the issue sorted. I should try that on mine now...

CoupeBoy":15xepkt3 said:
FYI, Socket 7 (3-super 7) processors turned upside down make excellent business card holders for your desk.. :LOL:
Even up to a PGA478 will work, but you get decreased card capacity and the card holder base gets a little tipsy/less forgiving if you don't get the cards exactly centered.
And glad to hear you got the issue sorted. I should try that on mine now...

Alright! Nerds in Fargo too!
(I actually aspire to nerdydom, not sure I will ever make it tho)

Back