Used stock heads for trading!

A

Anonymous

Hey gang,

I've got six used falcon head available I'd like to trade away for some other parts. Two heads are whole, two are bear and the last two are in need of repair. I'd like to swap them for an 'Aussie' head, or the iron cross-flow head. I've built up a few falcon engines for midget racing and would like to use one of these heads for the next build-up. I've been cutting off the intakes of the stock head so a fuel injection unit can me mounted. We used Hilborn, Algon or EVM brands of injectors for midget racing but it requires ALOT of head work. I don't want to cut up another head to build the next engine with so I'd like to trade away the heads I don't need for one of these rarer heads. They're supposed to be really good for performance so they'd be right at home in a midget racer. I also have lots of other falcon eninge parts for trading, including a NOS Walker brand manifold exhaust pipe for the '60 to 64 falcons. My dad bought it new back in '68 to fix my mom's falcon but she wacked the car and pop never did the job. So the pipe has been in the rafters of the garage for the past 30 years. It's really clean and still has the Walker sticker on it! Let me know if anyone needs some engine parts and they'd like to do some horse trading!
Thanks guys,
Jeff Schechter :)

Back